Saturday, April 7, 2012

OMGODZILLIA!

Wow! The nice people of bloggerville has revamped the blog. They added FONTS!! Anyone who knows me, knows I love me some new fonts! I even rotate fonts on my phone. Now for some of you, this might not be newsworthy but it is to me. I thought the template was good but nothing compared to fonts. I might actually blog more with  this new development. Right after I finish my nails which I started when I decided to check and see if my blog was even still around. Yes I am easily distracted at times and fonts will do it every time.

2 comments:

  1. You're back! Post, post, post!!

    ..Maybe it'll encourage me to post more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i love my fonts!! got a year one in the making. could be a best reader if i can figure out how to find the damn thing.....

    ReplyDelete