Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Once I would like to hear......


Just once I would like to hear the following out of some presidential  candidates mouth:
Hi, I am so-so and I am running for President. You are probably wondering what I stand for and what I will do if elected so I am here to tell you the honest truth. I have no clue. I would tell you I will change the world and make it better but let's face it, the crystal ball broke so I have no idea if that is going to happen. I would like to tell you no new taxes but who am I kidding? We all know that's a lie. It can happen. I would like to tell you I will make sure that gas never goes above $2 again but unless some miracle happens, I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you. I would like to tell you that I will make it a law that everyone gets a $2 raise every year and everyone will have a job but I admit, that would be a lie too. I would tell you that I will end the war and never start one but there is always some jackass in another country that is stupid enough to test this theory out. I would like to tell you that I will never do anything wrong but I am human and I make mistakes.. big ones.. huge. I would like to tell you that if you vote for me it it will not be a mistake but I can't because it can be. We have no idea what the future brings. I can only say I will try and do a better job and try and fix the past and make the future brighter. If I win and I only get 4 years, well at least you were warned that this could be a mistake.
My friends, this is not for any certain party, it is not directed to anyone or anything, it's just something I would love to hear just once. If you are still reading this, you can like, comment, agree, disagree, and if you want, steal it for your own blog.

1 comment: