Sunday, August 14, 2011

labels with friends.

i learned how to do labels today. one of my best friends who i met on facebook taught me how to do this.
this friend is the best in the world. she is the type that i can text in the middle of the night and doesn't get mad, she could be on a date and she still will stop and respond. we bonded over having ms together, our love of dogs, our love for our own "fur kids" as we call them, and it progressed to blogging, talking, and most of all each others sounding boards.
she recently graduated from nursing school and passed the big test for the license. now she is going back to school to further her education and i couldn't be more proud or happier for her. she is an amazing lady, friend and nurse.
recently she asked if i would co-author with her on a blog. i said sure even though i have trouble keeping up on my own at times. she does get on me about that too. i said that i had no clue how she did those labels she does on her blog and she told me it was easy. type in the name of what you want to label at the bottom where it says labels. duh! i always saw it there but never knew that is what it was for. now i can label my little heart out.
hope you followers and bloggers enjoy this. .

3 comments:

  1. And she hasn't been very good at keeping up with the blogging lately herself!

    Muah! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh like I have?! hahah! I just found out they blog has changed and it has fonts! I might blog more just because of that alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if I could figure out how to navigate my way around the damn thing and the mobile site.

    ReplyDelete