Thursday, February 4, 2010

shout out to my friend

this one is for a good friend of mine. 
i met her via of course another website and bonded over a game and funny thing, an illness. 
i must have said something about having ms in a post or blogged it, because not to long after that she emailed me about having ms. 
my friend also has ms. we exchanged horror stories about how we found out and meds we take and our lives. she is the sweetest girl you could ever meet. like any girl, she has her bitch switch (why i do adore her!!) but for her friends, she is the best. 
i admire her very much. she is on her own, putting herself through nursing school, works full time and saves every stray and abused dog. 
dogs are another bonding moment for us. we both love our "furkids" and do anything for them. 
recently i asked her how to change something on the blog. she was nice enough to sit down and help me figure out how to do it. she could have ignored the request, could have  emailed directions, but she didn't. she found websites for me to let me know how to change my blog.
just now as i went to finish this post, i saw she and the furkids  had left a comment on lucky's birthday post.  it made my night. i am very lucky to have such wonderful friends. 
so sweetie, when  you read this, thank you for being a great friend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mom? Nice? Mom's bitch switch has been stuck in the "on" position for awhile now! She's nice to me and my little sister, but we hear all about the people that aren't so fortunate!

    From Mom (she said if I didn't type it, I'd have to get off the computer so she could):

    Thank you for being such a great friend. :)
    Real friends are so difficult to find. Almost as difficult as finding men that are worth a damn! And thank you for this post ♥!

    Ok, it's me again.. Tell Lucky that Savannah and I said hi! Oh, and if she should ever want her own blog, she can write on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr. dingo,
    you and savannah are the best!! lucky and i love you and your sister very much!!!
    as for mom, we love her too and understand the bitch switch. sometimes you need it in life.
    the 3 of you are very special to us. men come and go, but friends stick no matter what.
    thank you guys for being such wonderful friends!!!

    ReplyDelete