Sunday, July 18, 2010

this is too funny

yesterday in the course of putting life as i know it back together, thumper came home and i decided to make him help us. 
now as i said, thumper lives upstairs. he was ace's best friend and when he lost his job and apartment, i said he could move in. so he did and found a job. he watches lucky so she is not alone all day. he used to be a raging boozer. then one day he found god and gave it all up. cold turkey. he became someone we don't even know. he thinks he knows everything and has this "holier than thou" attitude. he rarely talks to us, hangs out or has anything to do with us. 
which at this point is fine by me. so long as he takes care of lucky, keeps his mouth shut and gives me money, i don't care what he does. 


now i don't like the idea of devoting a blog to him but what he did yesterday is worth it. 
about 6 months ago he had come home and i was on facebook, of course, and i was sharing something funny with ace. i started telling him about it and thumper looks at me and says 
" you know these people are not real. this is all a scam. it's just stupid. why do you waste your time with people you  don't know?" 
well, you know me, i saw red and had to let him have it. i said to him, " some of these people i do know, they are family, friends i have had for years, friends i lost touch with, and people i share something in common with. some i have met because of diseases we share and can help each other. you on the other hand asshole, hang out with a couple who are in their 70's. so before you open your mouth, look at your own pathic life." 
well with that he said nothing and went to his room. 


to get him to help he needed something from me. he wanted to use my laptop to check his email since the library's computers were full. i said ok since it was just his email. or so i thought. i turned around and saw he was logging into facebook!!!! for a second i thought it was MY page he was trying to log into. he asked me why it wasn't working and i looked and saw his email there. so in a very surprised voice i asked, " you have a facebook page??!?!?!"
he said yes. so i loaded his page and i could not help but asked why. he said he wanted to keep in touch with some girl he met in mexico and when he asked her how he could she said facebook! of course!! silly me!!! 
now i wasn't as mad as i was surprised since this was the ass who gave me shit about it but me being me i could not help myself and start giving him shit about it. smart ass he is he replied, " well i know these people and i talk to them and i have famous friends. very famous. but you would not know them since you do not know any of them." 
huh? are you kidding me? seriously? i could not believe it. ace then said  "so you want to be our facebook friend?" to which thumper said, "no. why would i when i live here."
now trust me i would not add him, nor would ace, but that was rude to say and it was a joke. 
with that he signed off and went upstairs. later on i could not help it, i checked his page. 
famous friends, huh. my ass. mommy, daddy, sister, brother in law, chick from mexico, and some rock stars. 
yeah, that's famous friends alright. 
speaking of which i need to get back to my own page and talk with my friends who are famous for being awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment